of portal LUXURY LOVE
valid from 25/05/2018
In connection with the change of the provisions relating to the protection of personal data and the start of the application, from May 25, 2018 a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation) "GDPR" we inform you that:
Luxury Love Kamila Cierniak is the administrator of personal data (Data Controller) of users of the portal LUXURYLOVE.PL. The contact: Wojska Polskiego 16a street, Rudniki 42-240, NIP: 9492086519, REGON: 368674549, phone + 48 798 777 653, e-mail: email@example.com.
1. Luxury Love Kamila Cierniak processes personal data for the purposes of:
a. the provision of the service, the user of account of the Portal/Website LUXURYLOVE.PL. The legal basis for the data processing is the performance of the contract. (article 6, paragraph 1 (a) (b) GDPR)
c. the sale of products offered by Luxury Love Kamila Cierniak, the legal basis for the data processing is the performance of the contract (article 6, paragraph 1 (a) (b) GDPR).
d. marketing – the legal basis for the data processing is legally reasonable interest of Luxury Love Kamila Cierniak, marketing their own products and services (article 6, paragraph 1 (a) (f) GDPR).
e. complaint, investigation and defense in the event of claims-the legal basis for the data processing is legally reasonable interest Luxury Love Kamila Cierniak (article 6, paragraph 1 (a) (f) GDPR).
f. the shipment of commercial information by electronic means only if you have consented. The legal basis for the data processing is the consent (article 6, paragraph 1 (a) (b) GDPR).
2. Provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary in order to use of the website LUXURYLOVE.PL and is necessary for the implementation of the agreement for the provision of services, in the case of guaranteed data it is impossible to continue the agreement.
3. Personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the implementation of the Service User account in the portal, and after this period, for the purposes and by the time and to the extent required by law or to protect any claims, or to time withdrawal of the granted permission.
4. The recipients of personal data will be:
g. the undertakings supplying and supporting information systems to support the portal LUXURYLOVE.PL, as well as providers of services related to the day-to-day business of the Luxury Love Kamila Cierniak based agreements entrust the processing of personal data in accordance with an art. 28 GDPR,
h. authorized public authorities based on a written application.
5. Any person, in terms of the law, shall have the right to access their data and their rectification, erasure or processing restrictions, the right to object to the processing of, the right to transfer the data, as well as the right to revoke the consent granted at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
6. In case of doubt, in relation to the processing of personal data, any person may apply to the Luxury Love Kamila Cierniak asking for information.
7. Notwithstanding the foregoing, everyone has the right to complain to the supervisory body-the President of the Office for personal data protection.
1. the service provider registers the IP addresses of the recipients, as well as information about the start, end and the extent of use of the services, which are recorded in the system logs.
2. Portal LUXURYLOVE.PL uses "cookies" to personalize services and content of the portal.