of LUXURY LOVE website
last updated: 05 December 2022
In connection with the change of the provisions relating to the protection of personal data and the start of the application, from May 25, 2018 a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation) "GDPR" we inform you that:
Luxury Love Kamila Cierniak is the administrator of personal data (Data Controller) of users of the website LUXURYLOVE.PL. The contact details: Wojska Polskiego 16a street, Rudniki 42-240, NIP: 9492086519, REGON: 368674549, phone + 48 798 777 653, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Luxury Love Kamila Cierniak processes personal data for the purposes of:
a. the provision of the service, the user of account of the Website LUXURYLOVE.PL. The legal basis for the data processing is the performance of the contract. (article 6, paragraph 1 (a) (b) GDPR)
b. providing services that do not require creating an account, such as: e.g. contacting to inquire about the Goods and services, execution of the contract.
c. the sale of products offered by Luxury Love Kamila Cierniak, the legal basis for the data processing is the performance of the contract (article 6, paragraph 1 (a) (b) GDPR).
d. marketing – the legal basis for the data processing is legally reasonable interest of Luxury Love Kamila Cierniak, marketing their own products and services (article 6, paragraph 1 (a) (f) GDPR).
e. complaint, investigation and defense in the event of claims-the legal basis for the data processing is legally reasonable interest Luxury Love Kamila Cierniak (article 6, paragraph 1 (a) (f) GDPR).
f. the shipment of commercial information by electronic means only if you have consented. The legal basis for the data processing is the consent (article 6, paragraph 1 (a) (b) GDPR).
2. The administrator of personal data (Data Controller) processes the following personal data:
a. Customers’ personal data:
2) last name,
3) delivery address (street, city, postal code),
4) e-mail address,
5) phone number;
b. Sellers’ personal data:
2) last name,
3) company (in case of sellers who are entrepreneurs),
4) name of Seller’s profile,
5) bank account number,
6) billing address (indicated for the purpose of issuing an invoice by the Administrator).
3. Provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary in order to use the LUXURYLOVE.PL website and is necessary for the implementation of the agreement for the provision of services. In case of failure of providing personal data it is impossible to continue the agreement.
4. Personal data will be processed:
a. until the expiration of the limitation periods for claims arising from the contract concluded with the Buyer
b. until the objection is successfully raised or the purpose of processing is achieved - in case of personal data that the Administrator processes due to his legitimate interest.
5. The recipients of personal data will be:
a. the undertakings supplying and supporting information systems to support the website LUXURYLOVE.PL, as well as providers of services related to the day-to-day business of the Luxury Love Kamila Cierniak based agreements entrust the processing of personal data in accordance with an art. 28 GDPR,
b. in relation to the personal data of Buyers - Sellers (and respectively - in case of Sellers’ personal data - Buyers) - in exceptional cases related to handling of complaints or returns of Products,
c. authorized public authorities based on a written application.
6. The administrator applies modern organizational and technical security measures to ensure the best possible protection of personal data and guarantees that the personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
7. Users' personal data will not be used for automated decision-making, including profiling.
8. Any person, in terms of the law, shall have the right to access their data and their rectification, erasure or processing restrictions, the right to object to the processing of, the right to transfer the data, as well as the right to revoke the consent granted at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
9. In case of doubt, in relation to the processing of personal data, any person may apply to the Luxury Love Kamila Cierniak asking for information.
10. Notwithstanding the foregoing, everyone has the right to complain to the supervisory body-the President of the Office for personal data protection.
1. the service provider registers the IP addresses of the recipients, as well as information about the start, end and the extent of use of the services, which are recorded in the system logs.
2. LUXURYLOVE.PL website uses "cookies" to personalize services and content of the portal.