Return policy in case of offers published by 3rd party Sellers
• Seller is not obliged to accept returns of pre-owned items coming from his own private collection.
• In case when the item turn outs to be fake or inconsistent with the description, the Buyer has the right to return the product to the Seller within 2 working days provided that he or she previously reported the inconsistency with the description by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after receiving the package. The Buyer will receive the money back after delivering the item to the Seller. The cost of the product will be refunded, the shipping cost won't be reimbursed.
• Professional Sellers who have a registered company are obliged to publish their own return policy.
The Buyer has the right to file a product complaint.
You can submit the product complaint:
• in electronic form via sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
• by sending a complaint to the address: Luxury Love Kamila Cierniak, Wojska Polskiego 16a Street, 42-240 Rudniki, Poland.
Please include in the description of the complaint:
• the product details of the complaint,
• the information and circumstances relating to the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of a defect,
• your contact details.
We will respond to your complaint immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission.